Download at your discretion.

If you are unsure which form you need,

please seek a legal professional.

CA Dept of Public Health Website

"If you are requesting an authorized copy of a birth, death, or marriage certificate, you MUST complete the Sworn Statement included with the application and sign the statement (declaring under penalty of perjury that you are entitled by law to receive an authorized copy). Your Sworn Statement must be notarized."